Following are the Terms and Conditions for use of the Docfinder website. The Docfinder website can be accessed via multiple platforms, including but not limited to mobile phones, RSS Feeds and computers. The Terms and Conditions apply to the user whenever they access the site, regardless of the medium they are using.
Advertisers agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions set out on the website www.Docfinder.com.au (and affiliated sites www.FindaDoctorBrisbane.com.au, www.FindaDoctorSydney.com.au and www.FindaDoctorMelbourne.com.au.)
- Docfinder is the sole owner of the website.
- All site users, including site visitors and site members agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and all other rules available on the Docfinder site. These Terms and Conditions can be changed at the sole discretion of Docfinder.
- Use of the website indicates that users accept and will abide by these terms and conditions that appear during the period which you are accessing the site.
- You may only use the Docfinder website for personal purposes and commercial purposes which are in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If you plan to use the Docfinder website for a commercial purpose which is not covered in the Terms and Conditions, express written consent from Docfinder is required.
- Terms and Conditions covering the use of Docfinder are available at www.docfinder.com.au/termsandconditions
- Members are required to:
- Completely comply with the Terms and Conditions
- Only provide information which is wholly up to date and accurate
- Keep passwords and user information totally secure
- Take full responsibility for all their actions on the Docfinder site. This includes all transmitted and posted data and information transferred from a member account which is considered to be wholly at the discretion of the member.
- Not in any way misrepresent their relationship with a business listed in the directory.
- Not post any malicious or harmful content, knowingly or unknowingly.
- Docfinder has no responsibility or ownership over any content posted by website members.
- Docfinder reserves the right to suspend or delete the accounts of members without providing grounds for doing so. Docfinder may also refuse to renew an old account or accept a new account without providing a reason for doing so.
Users are restricted from:
- Using the Docfinder website for a purpose which contravenes or does not comply with the Terms and Conditions listed on the site at the time of the user accessing the site. This includes, but is not limited to, reaches of copyright and intellectual property, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or otherwise offensive behaviour as defined by Docfinder.
- Submitting or link to malicious or harmful code or viruses or content which is not known to be safe.
- Utilising the directory in any way which is connected with the distribution of junk mail or spam or any kind of unsolicited email.
- Interfering with or damaging any data, profiles, devices or any resources connected to or owned by Docfinder.
- Using the directory or site to send any automated queries to Docfinder.
Liability and Indemnity
- Docfinder does not take any responsibility for damage or loss which is incurred as a result of use of the Docfinder website
- Docfinder does not guarantee the accuracy or safety of the content available on the website. The user views and consumes all content available on the Docfinder website at their own risk and take full responsibility for the use of Docfinder.
- Docfinder does not guarantee that the functions within the website will be free of errors and harmful or malicious code.
- The user indemnifies Docfinder and all its employees and directors against any damage or expense incurred which is a result of the users site use.
Users accessing the Docfinder Mobile website are under the same obligations as those accessing the full website.
- Users of the mobile site acknowledge that they will be charged by their mobile carrier according to their data pricing plan.
- Users must be using a compatible mobile handset in order to access the site.
- Content made available on the Docfinder website by third parties can be subject to that particular party’s terms and conditions of use. It’s availability on the Docfinder site does not give users or members the right to use that content.
- Links to third-party websites which may be made available on the Docfinder website in no way implies a relationship between Docfinder and such a third-party. In the case of a link being posted to an external website, Docfinder claims no responsibility for the content of that external website.
- When content is submitted to Docfinder in any format at all, the user or member agrees that Docfinder has the right to use and distribute that content in any way at any time. Docfinder may also not use content that is submitted, or delete such content.
- Feedback related to the site can be used for marketing purposes. By providing feedback your are giving Docfinder non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any and/or all of the content included within.
- When content is submitted, the submitter agrees that the content is in accordance with Queensland law, and is not defamatory and does not breach copyright.
- By signing up to Docfinder, you agree to receive the quarterly report on your Listing
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Queensland.
- Any notice to be served to Docfinder under this agreement must be served personally by post, facsimile or email to Docfinder at email@example.com